What is Kraken's Administration Application Purpose?¶
The Administration application is used to:
- Manage files present in the data folder of Kraken's installation,
- Manage Docker containers started on the host machine (by Kraken or any third party application),
- Manage Docker images pulled on the host machine (by Kraken or any third party application).
The Administration application displays a files manager like Window's File Explorer:
This files tree allows you to:
- List files,
- Create text files and directories,
- Cut, Copy and Delete files,
- Open and Edit Text files in the Files Editor,
- Run shell commands,
- Upload and Download files or directories.
The Administration application displays a Docker Containers table that lets you:
- List and Inspect Docker containers,
- Start new containers,
- Pause or Delete containers,
- Display container logs,
- Purge the Docker System.
The Administration application displays a Docker Images table that lets you:
- List and Inspect Docker images,
- Pull images,
- Delete images.